“Cat 6A patch cord test limit” is by far the most stringent crosstalk limit for data patch cords. There’s a divergence between ANSI/TIA-568.2-D and ISO-11801-1 standards. TIA-568.2-D offers a relatively relaxed standard. Due to the crosstalk severity between the green pair (3.6) and the blue pair (4.5), the limit for these two critical pairs is mitigated in comparison to other pair combinations. On the other hand, ISO-11801 adheres to the identical requirement for all pair combinations. That is to say, the patch cord that complies with ISO-11801 Cat 6A limit will definitely yield you TIA-568.2-D Cat 6A compliance.
Patch cord is unquestionably the cabling system's weakest link because it connects two RJ-45 sockets in a short distance ranging from 0.5 meters to 10 meters. Using patch cords compatible with “Cat 6A patch cord test limit” is definitely the key to deriving CAT 6A CHANNEL with significant margins.
You can acquire a Cat 6A Patch Cord with these two things.
- Workmanship – it takes a lot of practice to assemble a “REAL” Cat 6A patch cord on the field. The maintenance of twist-ratio, separation among pairs, stripped length, flush-cutting… etc. It is important to thoroughly consider each of these.
- The right plug – a multiple-piece plug is recommended. The “guide” helps to separate each pair and keep its twist ratio. The “loading bar” is made to attach to the guide so each wire can be trimmed flush and steadily seated. Using the “right plugs” is the first important thing to do.
In this section, you will find a variety of Unshielded Cat 6A modular plugs categorized in different cable adaptability and multiple pieces for transmission concerns. You will be able to locate the plug that best suits your needs.
One thing in common is the plugs are all 50u” gold-plated contact blades to ensure conductivity from erosion and durability for up to a thousand mating cycles. The contact blades are made of 3-prong that gives better cable adaptability to a wide range of insulated conductors. The 3-prong blades enhance the competency of piercing the wires. And the housing is UL94V-0 rated flame-retardant to meet commercial building safety regulations.
Designed and produced according to FCC part 68 and IEC 60603-7 standards. The precise mechanism ensures interoperability with any fixed connections available in the market.
- Standard – suits any 24AWG solid to 26AWG stranded cable. 3-piece design aids in the assembling process.
- Snagless – “obstacle-free” smoothens the pulling while network management.
- Pass Through – an easy way to thread 24AWG to 26AWG wires through.
- Small Conductor – specially made for ultra slim cable.
- Big Conductor – features bigger grooves to accept 23AWG cable with insulated conductors up to 1.10mm.