In this section, you’ll find HCI Shielded Component-Rated Patch Panels.
What does Component-Rated mean? Let’s take Augmented Cat 6 for example, Component-Rated means the Patch Panel itself meets ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.2 Cat 6a (the stricter requirements) or ANSI/TIA 568.2-D Cat 6A connecting hardware test limits.
Connecting Hardware Limits are the most stringent requirements a patch panel could have. A patch panel meets NEXT, FEXT, Return Loss, Insertion Loss, TCL/TCTL and Alien Crosstalk requirements is entitled to “Component-Rated”.
Shielded Component-Rated Patch Panels will benefit you in many ways:
1. Shielded System is recommended for its privilege of EMI prevention & thorough immunity of Alien Crosstalk.
2. If Power over Ethernet is taken into account, Shielded System provides better heat dissipation and attenuation.
4. Short links – you won’t have to worry the minimum point to point cabling length potentially used in data center.
5. Mixed and Match – you can freely mixed and match other suppliers’ patch cords and cables to link up the cabling.
6. Interconnection on the field – you’ll have fair margins when linking up all kinds of inter or cross connection with the other patch panel in telecomm or equipment rooms regardless of the patch cord length.