Corporate Social Responsibility
HCI Corporate Sustainability Report
HCI Corporate Sustainability Report reflects our efforts to take care for the disadvantaged, and dedication to community involvement. The report delivers the spirit of HCI and the idea of sustainability.
A1. Caring for rough sleepers
Corporate Partner of Big Issue Taiwan Since Jan. 2013, with TWD120,000 each year
about The Big Issue Taiwan:
- Corporate Partner List Page on Big Issue Magazine
A.2 Caring for disadvantaged students
Sponsor of “Thomas Edison’s Adventure” science education program by National Taiwan Science Education Center since Jan. 2015, with TWD30,000 per year.
about “Thomas Edison’s Adventure” science education program:
- Certificate of Recognition from National Taiwan Science Education Center
A.3 Caring for disadvantaged families
Sponsor of “Yilan County Fu-Chi family charity association”to help and support disadvantaged families since Dec. 2017,with TWD30,000 per year.
Appointed honorable chairman of “Yilan County Fu-Chi family charity association”.
Yilan County Fu-Chi family charity association Facebook:
- Certificate of Appointment from Yilan County Fu-Chi Family Charity Association
- Charity Activity Photo of Yilan County Fu-Chi Family Charity Association
B. Community involvement
B.1 Puli Township Library
Long-term donation of The Big Issue Taiwan magazine
to Puli Township Library since Jan. 2015.
- Certificate of Recognition from Puli Township Library
- Magazine Donation Received by Puli Township Library
B.2 Nan Gwang Elementary School
Donation of TWD50,000 for Nan Gwang Elementary Basket Ball Team in year of 2017.
About the Nan Gwang Elementary Basket Ball Team
- Certificate of Recognition from Nan Gwang Elementary School
- Nan Gwang Elementary Basket Ball Team
B.3 Art Deco in office building
Art Deco in public space in year of 2017
- Art Hallway
For full copy of HCI Corporate Social Responsibility Reports, download it by clicking the picture below: