In this section, you’ll find HCI Shielded Component-Rated products.
What does Component-Rated mean? Let’s take Augmented Cat 6 for example, Component-Rated means the Keystone Jack itself meets ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.2 Cat 6a (the stricter requirements) or ANSI/TIA 568.2-D Cat 6A connecting hardware test limits.
Connecting Hardware Limits are the most stringent requirements a jack could have. A jack meets NEXT, FEXT, Return Loss, Insertion Loss, TCL/TCTL and Alien Crosstalk requirements is entitled to “Component-Rated”.
Shielded Component-Rated jacks will benefit you in many ways:
1. Shielded connectors give you the privilege of EMI prevention & thorough immunity of Alien Crosstalk.
2. If Power over Ethernet(PoE) is taken into account, Shielded system provides better heat dissipation and attenuation performance for any future-proof utilization.
3. Short links – you won’t have to worry the minimum point to point cabling length potentially used in data center.
4. Mixed and Match – you can freely mixed and match other suppliers’ patch cords and cables to link up the cabling.
5. More than 2 connections on the field – you’ll have fair margins when linking up multi-connections in large scale sites.